Package Price Starting From PKR = 11,499/- Per Person
Rate Mentioned: Per Person
Air Ticket: Not Included
Hotel Choice: Standard
Stay: 02 Days & 02 Nights
- C Transport from (Karachi to Karachi)
- Accommodation at Gorakh (3 Persons Camp Sharing)
- 4×4 Jeeps from Base camp (Wahi Pandi) to Gorakh
- Professional Photography.
- Camping at Hill site
- Services of a Guide
- Basic first aid kit
- All Toll & Taxes
Package Not Includes:
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above >Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
- Emergencies Personal insurances of clients, beverages or other expenses
of personal nature.
- Trekking boots/joggers/Comfortable Shoes/Slippers
- Back Pack
- Thermal (both upper and lower)
- Waterproof lower and Jacket
- T-shirts for day trekking
- Socks, preferably woolen (4 to 6pairs)
- Water bottle
- Gloves (highly recommended)
- Beanie (highly recommended)
- Muffler (highly recommended)
- Sun Block and Sun glasses
- Hand wash/soap/sanitizer, wipes, tooth paste & tooth brush and other necessities
- Medicine which you need during travelling
Important note for every group members:
- Separate Room for twin sharing will allotted to married couples only but will be charge
extra as mentioned above.
- DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route &
Roads / Shortage of Petrol in Skardu) THE ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGE AT ANY TIME IN
- In case of any Change in tour plan (due to unavoidable Conditions as mention above,
result in the change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the guest on sharing
- Team Hodophile adventures not responsible for Train Bogies or Coaches condition,
also not responsible for late timing arrival or departure as its beyond of our control…
- Don’t pollute the environment, you will be charged for it.
- Please ensure following the team leader’s instructions.
- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each
other while respecting the locals.
Most important note
On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors
beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely
that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and
Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the wholegroup.
Terms & conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree
with them carefully before booking a trip with us
- Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10, in case a trip is called off by HODOPHILE ADVENTURES
due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer
amount to the next upcoming trip.
- We will avoid using meal provided in train or at the platforms as it is un-healthy.
- Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
- Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
- Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible for his/her own baggage, and
has to carry its own luggage.
- Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; Otherwise HODOPHILE
ADVENTURES can cancel his/her membership at any time.
- HODOPHILE ADVENTURES is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents, (first aid will be
- HODOPHILE ADVENTURES is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE WEEK of departure date.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond
human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine
failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.,
- HODOPHILE ADVENTURES can cancel booking at any time.
- HODOPHILE ADVENTURES can change terms and conditions at any time.
- Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
- Separate rooms for couples, but will be charged accordingly.
- No drugs or alcohol will be entertained, members should avoid from all sort of illegal and
- Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
UNDERTAKING BY GUEST
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I
further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any
compensation from the management or operational staff or any Team Member of HODOPHILE
DAY 00: (FRIDAY)
Meet up at 10:30 PM
Departure from Karachi 11:45 PM
Departure time may slightly change a day before.
DAY 01: (SATURDAY)
Washroom Break at Super Madina Restaurant, Jamshoro.
Breakfast at Sehwan Divine Restaurant, Sehwan.
Departure for Wahi Pandi.
Arrival at Wahi Pandi
Departure for Gorakh (via 4×4 Jeeps) – 9:00 AM(Approx)
Short Stay at Khawal Luck Pass/ 35 Point
Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station – 12:00 PM (approx)
Camps Installation Activity
Free time till 2:00 PM
Lunch at Gorakh-Resort
Free Time for Sightseeing & Photography
Trek to hill’s top (Benazir Point) for Sunset
Dinner at 8:00 PM
Bonefire & Music Night
DAY 02: (SUNDAY)
Breakfast at 8:00 AM
Departure for Wahi Pandi (via 4×4 Jeeps)
Arrival at Wahi Pandi
Departure for Sehwan
Lunch at Sehwan Divine Restaurant, Sehwan
Departure for Karachi
Arrival Karachi at 8:30 PM (approx)
50% advance per seat 7 days before tour date except train/Air Fare.
*𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/ 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
Confirmation will only be considered after submitting screen shot of bank transfer receipt of advance payment.
Remaining payment 3 days before departure from KHI OR on departure day in ISB.
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐘 & 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒:
• Below 3 Years: Free of cost, no seat will be given (sitting with parent’s lap)
• 3 to 7 Years: 50% will be charged, given Folding/Jumper seat
• Above 7 Years: 100% Will be charged
• 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
• 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
• 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event