Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied.We encourage you to read and agree with
from carefully before booking a trip with you.
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10, in case a trip is called off by
HODOPHILE ADVENTURES due to low registration the members who have paid
will be entitled to a 100%refund or transfer amount to the next upcoming trip.
• We will avoid using meal provided in train or at the platforms as it is un-healthy.
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible for
his/her own baggage,and has to carry its own luggage.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; Otherwise
HODOPHILEADVENTURES can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• HODOPHILE ADVENTURES is not responsible for personal injuries
and accidents, (first aid willbe given).
• HODOPHILE ADVENTURES is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before
ONE WEEK of departure date.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen
circumstance beyondhuman control including but not limited to rains, storms,
land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.,
• HODOPHILE ADVENTURES can cancel booking at any time.
• HODOPHILE ADVENTURES can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• Separate rooms for couples, but will be charged accordingly.
• No drugs or alcohol will be entertained, members should avoid from all
sort of illegal and unethical stuff.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
UNDERTAKING BY GUEST
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk
of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal
representatives shall raise any compensation from the management or
operational staff or any Team Member of HODOPHILE ADVENTURES