Package Price Starting From PKR = 26,999/- Per Person
Rs. 26,999/- (without 2 night stays in Islamabad)
Rs. 29,999/- (with 2 night stay in Islamabad for Karachi members excluding tickets)
**Couple requiring twin sharing will be charged PKR 1,500/Night Extra, Per Person.
Total extra charges for couple/twin sharing are as under:
Rs. 10,500/- (Including 2-night stays in ISB) PER PERSON
Rs. 9,000/- (Excluding 2-night Stays in ISB)
ADDONS / TICKETS COST:
MODE OF TRAVEL FROM (KHI-ISB-KHI) with RETURN TICKETS:
As per your own choice and will be added in your package as mentioned below:
• Rs. 6,000-7,000 Economy Class of any good Train
• Rs. 1,5000-16,000 By Road (BUSINESS CLASS) Faisal Mover | Kainat | Daewoo
• Rs. 1,3000-14,000 By Road (EXECUTIVE CLASS) Faisal Mover | Kainat | Daewoo
• Rs. 16,500-17,000 Business Class Train (Return Tickets)
By Air tickets can also be arranged as per your dates
AIR TICKETS OPTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE UOPN REQUEST, CHARGES AS PER CURRENT FARE
Reached hotel via own (Uber/Careem or any transport)
Mode of Travel from KHI-ISB-KHI via Train / Bus / Air will be charged as per current fare.
**Above mentioned Ticket prices charge as per current fare.
- Half-Board Meals (Breakfast, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary)
- Hotel Accommodations on a Quad/4ppl sharing basis
(2Bed + 2Mattress if 4/3 bed room isn’t available)
- Jeeps for Shogran day excursion trip
- Luxury Transport (Grand Cabin and Coaster)
- Services of a Guide
- Basic first aid kit
- All Toll &Taxes
Package Not Includes:
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above >Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
- Emergencies Personal insurances of clients, beverages or other expenses
of personal nature.
- Trekking boots/joggers/Comfortable Shoes/Slippers
- Back Pack
- Thermal (both upper and lower)
- Waterproof lower and Jacket
- T-shirts for day trekking
- Socks, preferably woolen (4 to 6pairs)
- Water bottle
- Gloves (highly recommended)
- Beanie (highly recommended)
- Muffler (highly recommended)
- Sun Block and Sun glasses
- Hand wash/soap/sanitizer, wipes, tooth paste & tooth brush and other necessities
- Medicine which you need during travelling
Important note for every group members:
- Separate Room for twin sharing will allotted to married couples only but will be charge
extra as mentioned above.
- DUE TO UNAVOIDABLE CONDITIONS (Unexpected Landslides / Rain / Closure of Route &
Roads / Shortage of Petrol in Skardu) THE ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGE AT ANY TIME IN
- In case of any Change in tour plan (due to unavoidable Conditions as mention above,
result in the change of cost and the extra amount will be paid by the guest on sharing
- Team Hodophile adventures not responsible for Train Bogies or Coaches condition,
also not responsible for late timing arrival or departure as its beyond of our control…
- Don’t pollute the environment, you will be charged for it.
- Please ensure following the team leader’s instructions.
- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each
other while respecting the locals.
Most important note
On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors
beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely
that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and
Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the wholegroup.
Terms & conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree
with them carefully before booking a trip with us
- Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10, in case a trip is called off by HODOPHILE ADVENTURES
due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer
amount to the next upcoming trip.
- We will avoid using meal provided in train or at the platforms as it is un-healthy.
- Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
- Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
- Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible for his/her own baggage, and
has to carry its own luggage.
- Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members; Otherwise HODOPHILE
ADVENTURES can cancel his/her membership at any time.
- HODOPHILE ADVENTURES is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents, (first aid will be
- HODOPHILE ADVENTURES is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE WEEK of departure date.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond
human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine
failure or other vehicle mal-function etc.,
- HODOPHILE ADVENTURES can cancel booking at any time.
- HODOPHILE ADVENTURES can change terms and conditions at any time.
- Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
- Separate rooms for couples, but will be charged accordingly.
- No drugs or alcohol will be entertained, members should avoid from all sort of illegal and
- Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
UNDERTAKING BY GUEST
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I
further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any
compensation from the management or operational staff or any Team Member of HODOPHILE
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟏 (𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢.
– Departure from Karachi Via Bus OR Train.
*Meals in bus/ train are not included in our package.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: The Airline option is also available for the next day.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟐 (𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝.
-Arrival in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
-Travel to Hotel via own conveyance (Uber/ Careem)
**𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝)
-Dinner & Overnight stay in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
**Dinner time will be 09:30 – 10:00 PM. After/Before this time will not be served.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟑 (𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝 – 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦
– Early Morning Call for Breakfast.
– Departure for Kalam Valley via Islamabad-Swat Expressway.
Sightseeing/ Short Stays at:
-Arrival in Kalam in the evening and Hotel check-in
-Dinner & Overnight stay in Kalam.
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟰 (𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆) 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦 – 𝐅𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐭
– Call for Breakfast.
– Departure for Osho Forest
– Sightseeing/Short Stays at:
– Osho Forest
– Osho Valley
– Matiltan waterfall
– Glacier Point
– Travel back to Kalam via 4×4 jeeps.
– Departure for Fiza Ghat
– Dinner & Overnight stay in Fiza Ghat Mingora
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟱 (𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆) 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
– Call for Breakfast.
– Travel to Malam Jabba Ski Resort (Entry fee of Resort not included in package)
– Activities including Zipline/ Chairlift at Malam Jabba resort. (Cost not included in the package)
– Travel back to Fiza Ghat.
– Dinner & Night Stay in Fiza Ghat, Mingora.
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟲 (𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆) 𝐅𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐭 – 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭
– Early morning call for Breakfast.
– Travel to Balakot Via Shangla Top/Hazara Motorway.
– Stopover at Kunhar River.
– Arrival at Balakot,
– Dinner & Overnight Stay in Balakot.
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟬𝟳 (𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆) 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧
– Early Morning call for Breakfast.
– Departure for Kewai waterfall & Leave for Shogran via 4×4 Jeeps.
– Visit Siri Paye Meadows (If Accessible) via 4×4 Jeeps
– Explore Shogran the whole day
– Travel back to Kewai waterfall & Leave for Balakot.
– Dinner & Overnight stay in Balakot
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟖 (𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭 – 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝
– Call for Breakfast.
– Visit Khanpur Lake for water sports activities (The Cost of activities are not included in the package)
– Departure for Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
– Arrival in Islamabad/Rawalpindi & have the last dinner
*Tour will end for Islamabad Members.
– Travel to Hotel & Check-in (Only for Karachi members).
– Overnight stay in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
—-END OF THE SERVICES—-
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟎𝟗 (𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝 – 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢.
– Checkout from Hotel (Max till 12:00 PM)
– Travel to Bus OR Railway Station via own conveyance (Uber/ Careem)
**𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝)
– Departure for Karachi.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: The Airline option is also available.
𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎 (𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲) 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢.
– Arrival in Karachi.
50% advance per seat 7 days before tour date except train/Air Fare.
*𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/ 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
Confirmation will only be considered after submitting screen shot of bank transfer receipt of advance payment.
Remaining payment 3 days before departure from KHI OR on departure day in ISB.
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐘 & 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒:
• Below 3 Years: Free of cost, no seat will be given (sitting with parent’s lap)
• 3 to 7 Years: 50% will be charged, given Folding/Jumper seat
• Above 7 Years: 100% Will be charged
• 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
• 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
• 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event